Knowledge Hub Media offers highly targeted B2B lead generation services through the use of white papers, content syndication, social media marketing and contact center verification. Check out this infographic to learn more – or -simply visit our B2B Advertising Services Hub…
White Paper Marketing | Content Syndication
Why Use Knowledge Hub Media for B2B Lead Generation & Content Syndication?
Knowledge Hub Media offers targeted, nurtured leads, with clean data + 100% verified phone numbers and email addresses:
- According to B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends, 31% of B2B marketers say sales lead quality is the most important metric used.
- Formstack reports that “67% of B2B marketers say their primary goal in measuring efforts is better quality leads.”
- You’re in good company! Approximately 62% of B2B companies outsource their content marketing, as reported by Demand Metric.
- Online Marketing Institute indicates that “Nurtured Leads” make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
Knowledge Hub Media generates leads across multiple platforms, including email marketing, social media, contend development and more:
- Demand Metric Research Corporation reports that the three most commonly used lead gen strategies are email marketing (78%), event marketing (73%), and content marketing (67%).
- According to International Data Corporation, 75% of B2B buyers use social media to support their purchase decisions.
- CMI research indicates that 83% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve their lead generation goals.
- Oktopost reports that “more than 80% of B2B leads generated through social media are from LinkedIn,” which is one of our most prevalent social streams.
Knowledge Hub Media specializes in white paper and content syndication:
- White paper and eBook downloads are the top producers of B2B leads, cited by 59% of marketers (according to MediaPost).
- Forbes reports that 88% of B2B companies use content marketing.
- “White Papers Spread Expertise and Build Brand Image,” as stated by Equinet Media.
- MarketingProfs better explains the importance of white paper and content syndication in reporting that “because white papers are informative, they are sought after by prospects early in the sales cycle and can generate quality leads.”