B2B Technical Writer & Content Creation Specialist
We are always looking for accomplished free-lance writers (and occasionally guest bloggers) to join the Knowledge Hub Media content team. We are seeking content creation specialists / technical writers with knowledge in many of the following B2B areas:
- Application Development
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Compensation & Employee Benefits
- Compliance / Legal / Risk
- Content Management
- CRM / ERP / SAP / Oracle Implementation
- Data Protection
- Data Warehousing & Database Administration
- Enterprise Applications
- HR & Sales Training
- Human Resources Technology
- IT Administration & Management
- Marketing Automation
- Meetings & Travel
- Mobile App Development
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Networking & Infrastructure
- Sales Applications & Management
- Servers & Virtualization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Selling & Marketing
- Software as a Service Apps (SaaS)
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Unified Communications
- VoIP & Business Phone Systems
If interested, please complete the application below and our Content Development Manager will reach out to you. Feel free to attach any technical writing samples that highlight your work.
Ideally, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years technical B2B writing/copy-writing experience.
- A desire to be part of an industry changing organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ideally, you will be located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. However, we are also open to working with remote technical writers who are motivated self-starters. Please attach your resume and writing sample(s) below to apply.
Apply now for the Technical Writer position >>